TOPCHASE Rare Earth Ferro Silicon Magnesium Nodulizer And Nodulant And Nodulizeing Agent In Steel-making Plant
Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Topchase
Model Number: as customer's require
Shape: Lump, powder,briquette
Dimensions: as customer's require
Chemical Composition: Si,Mg,Re,Ca,Al,Fe
Name: Rare Earth Ferro Silicon Magnesium, Nodulizer
Origin country: China
MOQ: 20 MT
Size: as customer's require
Standard: as customer's require
Certificate: ISO SGS QA
Packaging & Delivery
1.1000kgs plastic woven bag.
2.As customer's require
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 7 days after payment
Rare Earth Ferro Silicon Magnesium alloy is a kind of alloy that add Ca, Mg, RE in Ferro Silicon, also called RE-Fe-Si-Mg nodulizer. It is a excellent inoculant with high mechanical strength and good effect of desulphuration and deoxidization. It is also used as additive in the production of steel and iron.
Topchase produces all kinds of rare earth ferro silicon magnesium nodulizer for ductile cast iron.
Chemical Composition (%)
1.In the molten iron it plays an role of nodulizing and desulphurizing, de-gasification etc.
2. Improve the purity of molten iron.
3. Remove the impurities to prevent the interference elements from destroying spheroidizing effect.
1. Steel-making: Deoxidizer and alloy agent.
2. Cast iron: Inoculant and ball agents.
3. Ferroalloy: reducing agent.
4. Sand blasting, Polishing, Refractory, Steel Casting, Coatings, Abrasives, Building
1. Professional knowledge, professional solution for you;
2. Flexible form of payment;
3. High quality production and competitive prices;
If you are looking high quality and hot sale topchase rare earth ferro silicon magnesium nodulizer and nodulant and nodulizeing agent in steel-making plant at low price, you can feel free to contact our company - Topchase Metallurgical, one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. We can supply you with special offer customized topchase rare earth ferro silicon magnesium nodulizer and nodulant and nodulizeing agent in steel-making plant in stock.