Furnance Tap Hole Clay
Al2O3 Content (%):
1750°< Refractoriness< 2000°
Bulk Density,g/cm3 ≥:1.5-1.6
Compressive Strength Mpa ≥:7-12
Application:blast furnace tap hole
Taphole clay is used to block the taphole after tapping , keeping the taphole with sufficient depth to protect the hearth, the following are necessary properties for taphole clay:
(1) Good plasticity, can be pushed into the taphole smoothly to fill the taphole passage.
(2) Fast drying and quick-hardening properties, hardens in a short period time, and has high strength.
(3) The opening performance is good, so that the tap hole can be opened quickly.
4)Good abration and erosion resistance of high-temperature slag, during tapping, the hole diameter cannot be expanded by slag abration to ensure the stability of the molten iron flow.
(5) Good volume stability , it has a certain porosity, which ensures that after blocking the taphole passage, there will be no excessive shrinkage during the heating process, suitable porosity will make the volatile components out , no cracks and ensure good sealing.
(6) No environmental pollution, creating good working condition .
If you are looking high quality and hot sale furnance tap hole clay at low price, you can feel free to contact our company - Topchase Metallurgical, one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. We can supply you with special offer customized furnance tap hole clay in stock.