Tap Hole Clay And Stemming For Blast Furnance
Place of Origin:Henan, China (Mainland)
Al2O3 Content (%)：≥40%
SiC Content (%):≥6%
Port of Loading :Tinajin port ,China
Delivery time :Fast
The taphole clay /Stemming is a kind of refractory material used to block the taphole for blast furnance when tapping.It can be divided into anhydrous taphole clay and hydrous taphole clay.
Hydrous taphole clay is used for medium and small blast furnaces with low top pressure . Anhydrous taphole clay is for large and medium-sized blast furnace with high top pressure .
Main components of the clay are refractory aggregates and binders such as corundum, mullite, pyrometal ,coke and phenolic resin.
Function and Features
1) Blocking taohole requires good filling performance and sinterability .
2) To keep stable tapping,the stemming should be easily opened and good corosion and abration resistantance. Strong anti-slag performance.
3) There is no cracks when stemming heated quickly, the new and old stemming easy to bond which can protect the hearth .
4) The opening performance is good, easy to drill.
6) Good volume stability, small volume change at high temperatures, no leakage of molten iron due to shrinkage.
7)Anhydrous stemming comsuption is 1/5 compared than the traditional stemming .
Chemical Physical Property
If you are looking high quality and hot sale tap hole clay and stemming for blast furnance at low price, you can feel free to contact our company - Topchase Metallurgical, one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. We can supply you with special offer customized tap hole clay and stemming for blast furnance in stock.